Friday 30 January 2015

Sales Desk

When our office moved last weekend I was left with a free desk in my pod. As my book was released on Monday I shamelessly purloined it to use it as a sales desk for my hastily assembled 'Katherine Hayton Only Bookstore.'

Sadly I'm gaining a new staff member in my little team on Monday, so although I will be grateful for the assistance I'm losing my POS furniture.

For some reason my Skeletal teddy bears, and my posters, and my stack of unsold books, and my handmade sign stating that they're signed by the author, just don't have as much panache when they're on top of a tambour instead.

I'm just going to have to try to harangue people that little bit harder. I believe it could go something along the lines of if you want help from the office QA then you just have to provide proof of purchase.

Damn. Just remembered that my manager is also back on Monday. That may not fly.

Thinking cap on then. I'll see what I can come up with over the weekend. Or I'll just sit down and start the next one. Whichever.

Send to Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment