Thursday 18 December 2014

Bazookas

Weight gain has some beneficial side effects. I don't know if you've heard about them, but along with the jiggle in your posterior, is a matching bounce in your anterior.

Yes - you guessed it. My cups floweth over.

I've had to invest some of my hard-earned money going up a bra-size, in two ways. An extra size to stretch around my extra back. And up a size to encompass the bounty around the front.

I think it's my childless equivalent to being in the first flush of pregnancy. Whilst also somewhat encompassing some of the features of the later stages of this disease condition.

When I was a growing lass I often heard of the merits of being that most mythical of creatures, a double-d cup. This comes from having two brothers, who had a lot of similarly-gendered friends around.

I'm happy to announce that I'm well on the way. One more D to add and I'm there. Not sure that I'll end up utilising my puppies in quite the same way as the women that my brothers were so entranced with, or at all.

In fact I think the only thing that they'll be genuinely useful for is providing yet another reason not to go jogging. Can't ever have too many reasons not to go out and exercise.

Send to Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment