Wednesday 29 October 2014

Warning!! Please Confirm Your Informations!

I do appreciate it when phishing emails make themselves known in the first line. Saves so much time.

I also appreciate how much my banking services don't contact me. This also saves time. It's from a bank that I have investments with? Not for me then. From the bank which holds all my worldly goods? Must be Nigeria calling.

If these phishers truly wanted to bait the hook they should just set up a website that's slightly harder to navigate than it first appears, and doesn't quite offer the number of services you anticipated it would, but also has just enough so you don't ever need to step foot in a banking branch ever again.

They should do that, and then just sit and wait. Wait for you to come to them.

Send to Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment