Sunday 14 June 2015

Binge fail

I tried.

Let it never be said that I didn't try.

I've been glued to the couch apart from minor breaks to take care of ginger crunch baking and physical needs all weekend, but there are still four episodes of OITNB season three unwatched.

Well, somewhat unwatched. I've started the tenth episode as I type this. After that though, I'll have to call it a night. There's sleeping to be done.

Now the remaining episodes will have to be spaced out throughout the rest of the week as I get back into watching my regularly schedule programming.

It'll practically be the same as watching any other skimpily doled out television show.

There are many things I do which I occasionally question my ability to do. Television watching has never been one of them.

Until now.

Binge fail sadness.

Send to Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment