Saturday 11 July 2015

The work week

Not getting enough of work during the week, I spent a half day today back in the office letting work eat up my weekend.

Granted, I would otherwise have simply been sitting on the couch and watching television, but...

I WOULD OTHERWISE HAVE BEEN ON THE COUCH WATCHING TELEVISION.

That is how I choose to spend my leisure time. That's all the clue you need as to what I'd rather be doing.

On the other hand, it was pretty sweet being in there almost alone, and not remembering to keep jumping up every half hour to keep the air conditioning going. Luckily the lights don't require quite that much work or I would have been seriously snitty by the end of it.

It's odd how during the week working a half day seems like a treat, and by the weekend seems like a burden.

Still, it's over now. I should stop complaining.

However, I often don't do what I should, so I may just continue for the rest of the evening.

Send to Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment