Thursday 11 June 2015

Unsubscribe

Dear Retailers,

If, perchance, I've signed up to your email list in the past, please do not be offended if you receive an unsubscribe request from me this week.

I am trying to save money.

I have also discovered that the "willpower" others claim to possess is not on sale anywhere at the moment, so I don't have any.

The reason that I signed up for your emails is because I like the things you have to sell. In the past this has meant that I wanted to see everything you had to offer.

Unfortunately, this now proves to be too much of a temptation and the self-denial I've recently indulged in doesn't seem to be performing the task of making me feel smug and superior as was claimed on the box.

Therefore, please treat it as a compliment when I ask to unsubscribe from your emails this week.

If in the future I find myself sufficiently endowed, I promise to pay you a visit.

Yours sincerely,

Kathay1973

Send to Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment